Itunes help--- walmartMP3

sho_greg

Reaction score
I would really like to kno whow to make ITUNES work. I have always downloaded WALMART MP3 music so I could use it on my other devices... Its weird because when you get WALMART mp3 music it goes to ITUNES in a WALMART folder.... Works great because you can use this music on anything even though it is associated with ITUNES... :)

Now sometimes Walmart doesnt have the song I want... So---- I would like to figure out how to fix the ITUNES issue with the droid... I need a SLOW WALK THROUGH--- STEP BY STEP.. And if it is a pain in the... well you know.... Tell me before...

I guess there is always AMAZON mp3---- can I put that on my ITUNES as well???

Thanks
Greg

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would really like to kno whow to make ITUNES work. I have always downloaded WALMART MP3 music so I could use it on my other devices... Its weird because when you get WALMART mp3 music it goes to ITUNES in a WALMART folder.... Works great because you can use this music on anything even though it is associated with ITUNES... :)

Now sometimes Walmart doesnt have the song I want... So---- I would like to figure out how to fix the ITUNES issue with the droid... I need a SLOW WALK THROUGH--- STEP BY STEP.. And if it is a pain in the... well you know.... Tell me before...

I guess there is always AMAZON mp3---- can I put that on my ITUNES as well???

Thanks
Greg

First I have iTunes and I use Amazon Mp3 all the time. It goes right to your iTunes.

All you really need to help you sync your iTunes with the droid is a free application called double twist. You just select either your entire library or a playlist and have it move the music to your Droid. It's that simple.

If you have difficulty at all pm me and I'll try to help.

JayMonster

Reaction score
I don't use that bloated scam called iTunes. Can anybody tell me, have they gone *completely* DRM free, or are they still charging a premium for the ability to listen to your music on your own devices?

(I ask only so people aren't confused later when they download an iTunes song and it doesn't play on their Droid as some older iTunes customers have learned the hard way)

mpenda

Reaction score
I'm with you....I hate iTunes. What a pig.
FYI, Songbird has a plugin that works BEAUTIFULLY for a Droid. Its a "Sync To Folder" option. Very simple, very easy.
MediaMonkey is fantastic as well!!!