My first experience with music on my droid

searayman

Reaction score
So i decided to finally move my music onto my android device. I think double twist is sub par, so i tried itunes agent. It worked pretty well, and got the music succefuly, from itunes onto my phone. But none of the playlist show up in the playlist section of the music player.

So pretty much it took all the songs from the playlists on itunes and dumped on on my phone, but didnt hold the actual playlist together. So i am happy that i got my music onto my phone, but its kind of a pain cause its not organized how i want it.

I am curiose how song bird will eventually work with the droid. I here it kind of does not but in a hacky way. What are all your experiences with music on the droid? I love my droid but the music experience is sub par and definetley needs some work.

PridgNYC

Reaction score
Are you running iTunes on a PC? If so, Motorola Media Link works well for syncing your iTunes playlists to the Droid.

thaJack

Reaction score
My problem is that most of my playlists on the iPod are "Smart" and I don't see how the Droid could possibly handle that.

I do have my music on my Droid, too, but I still listen to my iPod when I have it with me.

I did find a great app for playing the music, though. Search the market for "museek".