Itunes like App for Droid

dolpns13

Reaction score
Hi all... I have had my Droid for about 2 months now and still havent put my music on it. Is there an itunes app where I can sync the Droid to my itunes and get the music on my phone. I have heard of this doubletwist but dont know too much about it.

I also have Rhapsody on my computer that I used to sync to my Sirius Stiletto 2 (POS BTW - If you are thinking of getting this I would highly advise against it), but I am most familiar with Itunes.

Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Look up DoubleTwist...

http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-doubletwist-androidplayer-wpAj.aspx

chart

liquidzoo

Reaction score
Last time I tried Double Twist it could not read media from a network drive (I have all of my music and pictures on a file server). I used the iTunes Agent for a while, but for me it's easier to just drag and drop to the SD Card.

liquidzoo

Reaction score
You will set everything up using those instructions. I can't remember if it syncs automatically or if you specifically tell the Agent to sync your playlists, but I know it will sync whatever you want it to after you get everything set up.

wingsabr

Reaction score
I use the dt on my pc and then use btunes on my droid. I like btunes because it's the very familiar itunes music player.

EVANGELIONHD

Reaction score
Motorola media manager let's you sync the droid straight with your itunes library is free in the motorola web page

EVANGELIONHD

Reaction score
Yes that easy...

You just choose carpets or playlists and you sync... you can also sync pics and some other things

OP
dolpns13

dolpns13

Reaction score
Last time I tried Double Twist it could not read media from a network drive (I have all of my music and pictures on a file server). I used the iTunes Agent for a while, but for me it's easier to just drag and drop to the SD Card.

I just put all my music on my SD card in a folder called "Music" I created. Does the Droid have a stock player, or do I have to open each file individually and play it from the folder?