PRICE DROP to $149 on Galaxy Nexus!

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Wow! If I purchased through Amazon will I keep my unlimited data or is that only through the corporate stores?

sxm

Reaction score
Upgrade on a Family Account is still 249.99 and it is backordered.

Executioner

Reaction score
Wow! If I purchased through Amazon will I keep my unlimited data or is that only through the corporate stores?

You will keep it... I ordered the Boinic in OCT, but ended up returning it to wait out on the GNEX. I was able to keep my plan exactly the same and the transaction (w/ the return) was smooth.

I just ordered the GNEX for $199 (it's $149 if you are a new account). It is back ordered but will be delievered by 12/30. The Let's Talk deal is cheaper by $25, but their too many restrictions and I don't trust them. Also, I was not able to keep my 450 minute ($39) voice plan with Let's Talk, I had to upgrade to get the low price. However, no issues with Amazon. I would say this is the best deal (no plan restrictions), if you can wait a couple of weeks...

bamared

Reaction score
Great deal esp since VZW isn't even shipping theirs yet.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is only for new lines, the normal 2 year upgrade is still $249 just wanted to prevent people from getting their hopes up.

baalo

Reaction score
What zip code are you in? Shows in stock in mine...

LaGgY_42o

Reaction score
Great deal esp since VZW isn't even shipping theirs yet.

Verizon shipped mine, I ordered right @ 1:00am, was refreshing the page like crazy lol. It gets here today before 3:30pm, paid for overnight and billed to my account. Cant ****ing wait!

kilton

Reaction score
Amazon isn't giving me the option to keep my current $5/mo text message plan. I either have to pay per text or do the $10/mo plan.

Would I be able to sign up for pay-per-text initially and then switch it to $5/mo (via Verizon's site) once I get the phone?

vthokies1996

Reaction score
Best Buy price matched the $199.99 price for our primary line last night. Looked it up in the store and matched the price.

baalo

Reaction score
No luck matching at my BB :p Ordered online instead....their loss.

jefbystereo

Reaction score
Amazon isn't giving me the option to keep my current $5/mo text message plan. I either have to pay per text or do the $10/mo plan.

Would I be able to sign up for pay-per-text initially and then switch it to $5/mo (via Verizon's site) once I get the phone?

I have the same issue. Over 2 years that extra $5 a month (for the $10 plan) would equal $120 so Im not sure its really worth it since I only use about 100 messages per month. This might need a little more research.

Nick D

Reaction score

Amazon wasn't giving me the ability to keep my current texting plan either. I have the 500/Unlimited mobile to mobile. So I just ended up going through Verizon.