pretty ticked off .... the calendar

zero7404

Reaction score
i have google sync turned off for everything except gmail. i've tried with the calendar on this phone, but it isn't doing what it's supposed to.

i cannot successfully setup recurring events. i want recurring events for important reminders, but the phone doesn't want to set them up the way i am specifying ...

for example: a monthly occurrence on a particular day of the month forever will only set up 2 months.

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
amazing .... NO ONE in this forum bothers with the calendar on their droids ??

Viper323

Reaction score
I use google calendar all the time and I have no problem setting up recurring events... have you tried doing it through google calendar on your PC?

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I love the calendar, I've been able to do reoccurring events on the phone and online.

I even set email reminders, I wonder also have you tried online.

What steps are using to set up your events?

OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
I use google calendar all the time and I have no problem setting up recurring events... have you tried doing it through google calendar on your PC?

well ... i had to resort to doing it online, because the phone is being stubborn. i really don't want to, but there's no real sensitive info i've stored in my calendar entries, just due dates & birthdays.

but just as a phone, on it's own, the calendar stinks. i've restored the phone twice, the calendar is still buggy. some days have a mark with an item but when i open the day there is nothing there ....