Powering off

Bhinderoid

Reaction score
There's an option to turn off the "always on" feature when the droid is charging

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's an option to turn off the "always on" feature when the droid is charging

I don't think that changes the ability to turn it off while charging, that allows the backlight to stay active and it not to go into sleep mode while your charging, so you don't have to always unlock it.

travis man

Reaction score

I don't think that changes the ability to turn it off while charging, that allows the backlight to stay active and it not to go into sleep mode while your charging, so you don't have to always unlock it.
You're right, New2U. My "super-duper nightlight" syndrome was because i had my screen set to "always on" (for one of my apps); i had forgotten about that setting. So, short of having an option to power down while plugged-in, i'll just set my screen to timeout quickly at bedtime and turn the sound off. this thread has been helpful; thx.

sustained

Reaction score

I can't find that option. Where is it located? Thanks.