Post your top 5 apps on your Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I thought this would be a nice reference for those looking for some new apps.

1) News360 - great news feed with nice widget.
2) Dropbox - awesome file/share/sync app
3) Astro - file management supreme
4) IMDB - comprehensive movie database
5) Pumkins vs. Monsters - great twitch style game

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
1. Astro file manager
2. Circle battery widget
3. Sportstacular by Yahoo
4. Titanium backup
5. Worms by EA

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

billyk

Reaction score
I am still going with some stock apps like Moto's launcher and text apps. LauncherPro and Handcent are waiting in the wings though. Those aside, here's my top 5 that I use most of the time:

- Google Task Organizer
- SiriusXM
- Circle Battery
- Google Music
- Catch

JimmyGT

Reaction score
Pulse is by far my favorite app. It's pretty much an RSS feed reader, but displays the different feeds in an intuitive format with thumbnail pictures. You can sync with Google reader, but it also has it's own feed browsing and searching feature so you can search for feeds based on your interests.

Frankie15

Reaction score
Pulse is by far my favorite app. It's pretty much an RSS feed reader, but displays the different feeds in an intuitive format with thumbnail pictures. You can sync with Google reader, but it also has it's own feed browsing and searching feature so you can search for feeds based on your interests.

Thanks for listing that! Just downloaded it and it was FAR better than my previous RSS feed reader!

BeerManMike

Reaction score
  1. Zumocast - (Awesome app, so powerful it's scary. Streaming ALL Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy episodes from my computer and can also connect to networked drive on my work computer! My Network Admin was like :icon_eek:)
  2. Vignette - (Makes the camera better and has a ton of effects and post processing, only a couple bucks!)
  3. Star Legends - (Very fun MMO)
  4. Beautiful Widgets - (Nice clocks and weather for my phone and some touch widgets, just needs a on/off 4G for Verizon phones)
  5. Evernote - (Must have for work)

Honorable mentions include: NFL Mobile, Pandora, Crackle, Netflix, Dropbox, "Story" games, Navigation, eBay, Paypal, Movies.

BOA

Reaction score
1. Zumocast - My new favorite app. I LOVE this app. wow
2. Gtalk
3. GoSMS
4. Springpad
5. Dolphin HD Browser

lykofos

Reaction score
- Weatherbug Elite (best app imo if you do a lot of outdoor activities, love that you can make the widget background transparent)
- Facebook (does this one really need an explanation?)
- Tiny Flashlight (comes with a widget, one press once for led light on / off)
- IMDb (great for finding movie showtimes, watching trailers, and looking up reviews)
- Battery Indicator Pro (available in free version too but I upgraded it. Puts a battery icon in the notification bar, app also tells battery temp and health)

Renae

Reaction score
- Weatherbug Elite (best app imo if you do a lot of outdoor activities, love that you can make the widget background transparent)
- Facebook (does this one really need an explanation?

Totally agree

1 weatherbug elite -I love this app, had the best radar, and I'm obsessed with weather.

2 facebook - self explanatory

3 handcent - my favorite text message program, I literally can't live without it.

4 kindle - I've read way too many books on my phone

5 calendar pad pro - I use it to see my husbands work schedule since its weird. The month view actually shows the event names instead of just showing there is an event that day. I love this app for that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
As of now, I'm sure will change as time goes on, in no particular order...

1. Where - I use this almost daily. Has locations of just about anything near you, provides directions, numbers, menus, sometimes hours and you'd be surprised at how many user reviews there are. Also lists local events and all kinds of stuff. Have had it since my Eris. Extremely fast, voice search options and links directly to navigation. Love it. I couldn't be without it.
2. Handcent - I've tired stock, GOsms, and one other one (forget what it was), and Handcent is easily the best. Gosms wasn't bad, but I think handcent is more customized.
3. Google Music - Uploads all your music to a cloud which can be streamed from anywhere at anytime. Not sure if it uses data, but I'm on unlimited so meh. Was using before Zumocast so I haven't tried it yet.
4. Netflix - Been using this all the time since it finally came out and was reliable.
5. Dark Galaxy and NESoid emulator - Two separate games but I had to include both.

I'm sure this will change monthly, but these are some of the first things I put on my Bionic. And for good reason.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
1) BeWeather - Blows away all weather apps, terrific widget which replaces Beautiful Widgets and does a better job. Mind blowing. Radar, forecasts, everything.

2) K-9 Mail - Best email out there.

3) Handcent - Best Texting.

4) Business Calender Free - You won't find a better widget. I made it full screen for the entire month - it lists what's happening every day and a tap on the widget brings up all of your agenda. The widget lets you add and modify appointments. Nothing better and free.

5) Screeble Light - No one should do without. Keeps screen on when holding it, turns it off when you set it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.