Post your top 5 apps on your Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GadgetRick

Reaction score
Anyone got a Google Music invite? If so, I'd be very appreciative. GadgetRick at gmail dot com

Thanks.

cjsmoove

Reaction score
If there you have another one I'll take

Last edited by a moderator:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Awesome. I love Google Music, glad it's growing rapidly. Remember though, it's in beta, so don't hesitate to send feedback, literally anything at all. It really makes a difference!

And you get 8 invites, so I'll gladly offer mine as well if needed. Just PM me.

One word of caution, the upload process is fairly slow and can be tedious...totally worth it though imo.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded Droid forums app. Now I can be totally lazy and do everything from the Bionic!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

fdkatz

Reaction score
I have been using Screebl Light forever on my OG Droid. I noticed on my Bionic that when I have it activated, it is by far the greatest user of the battery. That has me spooked from using it, although I admit that I am not sure what those battery usage statistics are based on--amount of battery used or percentage of time using the battery. Does anyone have a clue?

1) BeWeather - Blows away all weather apps, terrific widget which replaces Beautiful Widgets and does a better job. Mind blowing. Radar, forecasts, everything.

2) K-9 Mail - Best email out there.

3) Handcent - Best Texting.

4) Business Calender Free - You won't find a better widget. I made it full screen for the entire month - it lists what's happening every day and a tap on the widget brings up all of your agenda. The widget lets you add and modify appointments. Nothing better and free.

5) Screeble Light - No one should do without. Keeps screen on when holding it, turns it off when you set it down.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't see the battery stats as correct it frequently doesn't include things and I don't see how screeble can take that much. The screen takes 2% which can't be right either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cjsmoove

Reaction score
Question regarding Handcent...does it recieve notifications like the stock messenger? And does it replace the stock messenger?

Status
Not open for further replies.