Post your Squidly's Rom Screenshots!

Reaction score
I love squids rom, it adds to the customization of android even more, please post your screenshots to share with us. We all love to ask what's that and how do I get it and I want my home screen to be pimp too! Let's all share and learn, or if you're already awesome, post a shot just to brag! Im here to make my home screen sexxier!

aefc9baf-263f-8c46.jpg

:: Droid 2 :: Squidly's Rom ::

Syko

Reaction score
Here's what I've got so far. Using the ported BigDX theme in blue. Once the purple is ported over I'll switch to that.

Lock Screen:
snap20101216_105639.png

Default Screen:
snap20101216_103054.png

Calendar Screen:
snap20101216_103101.png

Multimedia Screen:
snap20101216_103105.png

Misc Info Screen:
snap20101216_103111.png

Default Screen with ADW Dock Tray showing my frequently used apps:
snap20101216_105733-1.png

snap20101216_105802.png

snap20101216_105808.png

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
aefe2305-6bfb-715d.jpg
aefe2305-6c0c-aad5.jpg
aefe2305-6c1e-7bc5.jpg
aefe2305-6c2c-99cd.jpg
aefe2305-6c3d-e9fb.jpg
aefe2305-6c4c-74fb.jpg
aefe2305-6c5c-c5ee.jpg

Screens from left to right, stock theme with the nextheme wallpaper. Faces have been changed to protect the innocent.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
indeed i do. i have a backup of an old lp setup that i revert to occasionally that is moreclean and simple. i innevitablly end up coming back to this one. everything is more or less organized though. first screen is the callendar, then theres a screen with mostly what i think of as "super user" apps. stuff like file browsers, titanium, bootstrap, setcpu, stuff like that. then comes the screen with the picture of me and my gf which is surrounded mostly by games. then on the main screen is my weather and clock widget along with a few apps i use regularly or need to pull up at a moments notice. then theres my photo related screen, then the music related screen and then my favorite contacts widget.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 that thing is loaded down!! Just out of curiosity, how many of the 100,000 apps do you NOT have? ;)

Holy Crap Spaz! You like having all your cards on the table dontchya?

DroidForums junkie!!

Syko

Reaction score
Spaz,

2 questions... What calendar widget are you using and what is that bookshelf thingy with all the camera stuff on it?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Spaz,

2 questions... What calendar widget are you using and what is that bookshelf thingy with all the camera stuff on it?

the calendar widget is the one from launcher pro plus, it has two views: one for the calendar and one for upcoming events. i like it muchly'

the bookshelf one is the retro camera widget. if you dont have retro camera i suggest giving it a shot. it has five cameras that make vintage looking effects, and as a photographer its one of my favorite apps as i own, or have owned abot three of the cameras it emulates. oh and that widget lets you jump right in to using one camera or another so its pretty conveniant.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Spaz,

the calendar widget is the one from launcher pro plus, it has two views: one for the calendar and one for upcoming events. i like it muchly'

the bookshelf one is the retro camera widget. if you dont have retro camera i suggest giving it a shot. it has five cameras that make vintage looking effects, and as a photographer its one of my favorite apps as i own, or have owned abot three of the cameras it emulates. oh and that widget lets you jump right in to using one camera or another so its pretty conveniant.

I love the LPP calendar widget

+1 that thing is loaded down!! Just out of curiosity, how many of the 100,000 apps do you NOT have? ;)

Holy Crap Spaz! You like having all your cards on the table dontchya?

DroidForums junkie!!

at last count i was missing six lol :icon_ banana:
You will be needing that 64 gb sd card.

Syko

Reaction score
I like that calendar widget. I don't suppose there is another out there like it that doesn't require Launcher Pro? I'm using CalWidget right now which gives me the view I want & is pretty customizable but I'm always looking for something better.

Speaking of Launcher Pro, I've never used it but I understand ADW (which I do use) is very similar. Does LPP have a customizable app tray? ADW does and that could be your solution to you having the best of both worlds....organized apps with a clean appearance. I like to organize my apps much like you do so I set up partitions in my app tray and sorted all my apps that way. Before that, I just created folders on the desktop. Food for thought if you hadn't already tried those suggestions already.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have not seen another callendar app that is all that similar but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. As for the app tray thing, Lp doesn't have that feature, but that doesn't really bother me. I have tried adw and sweeter home which both do something similar to that but I really like the cluttered look of my screen. I tried the whole clean thing and it wasn't really accesibility that turned me off it was simply the fact that there was nothing going on on-screen. I like the busy look.

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Off topic but, what do you have going on 12/28 (my birthday)??

DroidForums junkie!!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Off topic but, what do you have going on 12/28 (my birthday)??

DroidForums junkie!!

I'm headed out of town to unwind after a stressful christmas season. My mom, my gf, and I are going to san louis obispo and santa barbara to ring in the new year.

tappin and a talkin