Post your Quadrant scores from Froyo!

BadWolf

Reaction score
Not looking to push my phone to it's limits. Just trying to get close to the Nexus One under normal conditions.

froyo-caps.jpg

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Chevys ULV 1.25 ghz kernel, 400 min, performance, 80mb of free RAM. I hit in the 1700s with P3's 1.25 ghz kernel as well, but chevys are my favorite.

Samurai26

Reaction score
I love the performance and the temperatures of Chevy's kernels but they've been giving me problems... His LV 1ghz doesn't allow setCPU to update its temp reading, and his ULV (which I would LOVE to try) kernels just give me bootloops...

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love the performance and the temperatures of Chevy's kernels but they've been giving me problems... His LV 1ghz doesn't allow setCPU to update its temp reading, and his ULV (which I would LOVE to try) kernels just give me bootloops...

I have noticed that if I max out my max/min settings to both be 1.25ghz, my scores go down. If I keep my min at 250 or 400 and my max at 1.25 ghz along with the performance option, my scores are better. Autokiller ensures that I always have between 70-100mb of free RAM, which I'm sure helps. Who knows what it really comes down to. I can score in the 1,400s one time and in the 1,700s the next. All I know is 2.2 is great! :)

OP
P

pastorbob

Reaction score
with all the issues that have been coming out with the evo (just head over to engadget) this post just continually reminds me of how glad I am that I decided to jump on the droid when i did.

DROIDGNRL

Reaction score
can you say BBv0.2 froyo!!

I can't even believe this myself. Was running between 1690-1700 then....BBv0.2(Pete is the man) Blue energy theme(thanks roberj13) and (thanks chevyn01)1.2 ulv kernel. God it feels good to be a drooiid.dancedroid

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Unbelievable!! BBv0.2, 5 Screens full of widgets, Chevy's 1250/250, no task killer!
Man this ROM is FAST!!!

Last edited: