Reaction score
Quadrant - 1638
Linpack - 18.166

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
View attachment 9661dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid

wish my linpack was higher than 19mflps.. like 37 like the nexus one

I would have to say that a higher quadrant score is much more telling than a higher linpack score. Quadrant is a whole-system benchmark; linpack only measures one thing - the FPU (floating point unit)

I suspect that the Android version of linpack is optimized for Qualcomm chipsets; which are likely different architecturally from the TI OMAP chipsets; thus accounting for the higher numbers. However, the Quadrant benchmark shows plainly that as a whole; the TI OMAP is an overall faster chipset.

richie1378

Reaction score
Can something please give me step-by-step instructions on how to test the speed of my Moto Droid, I'm very lost. Thanks!!!!

astronaut

Reaction score
Can something please give me step-by-step instructions on how to test the speed of my Moto Droid, I'm very lost. Thanks!!!!

You need to get the Quadrant Standard app from the marketplace. Then just run the benchmark. If you want to take a screenshot of your results there are several ways you can do it. One of the easiest is to use the app ShootMe. Once it is running all you have to do is shake your phone and it will take a screenshot. The pic will be stored in a folder called ShootMe on your sd card.

richie1378

Reaction score

You need to get the Quadrant Standard app from the marketplace. Then just run the benchmark. If you want to take a screenshot of your results there are several ways you can do it. One of the easiest is to use the app ShootMe. Once it is running all you have to do is shake your phone and it will take a screenshot. The pic will be stored in a folder called ShootMe on your sd card.

Thanks Astrornaut!

richie1378

Reaction score
Here's my Benchmark score: 777 That's good right?! I rooted to 2.2 last week, maybe it really helped!

shutterbrandon

Reaction score
118993356.png

1.00ghz tc froyo rom. Set on performance.

Last edited:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
UD rom Chevy 1.2

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cruzhm

Reaction score
Jrummy 2.2 Stock Theme
1.25Ghz. OC