succulent desire froyo beta v3

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
My phone wont handle

Over 1100 on Froyo, but im still getting up to about the same speeds as you posted

My older BBv1.1 with bekit 1200 I seen 1700+ a couple times. most of the time was in the mid 1600's.

cant see to hit that kind of speed on froyo, dont get me wrong froyo flies, its not as high on the 3d gaming mark is all, but its faster scrolling between screens and stuff.
CAP201006091429.jpg

Fault

Reaction score
Chevy s 4.3
P3 s 1.2ghz low voltage

Sent from my 'Simply Stunning' Droid using Tapatalk

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I was as suprised as you.

UD eXtreme 2.5 w/ Chevy-7Slot-250-1250_LV, killed all tasks, set to performance 1250/1250. I nearly crapped my pants... especially since it's repeatable. I thought it might be a fluke.

CAP201007051813.jpg

eclsnowman

Reaction score
I wish I knew what created the magic combination. I know my phone has always overclocked well, and runs cool with good battery life. But the best I could ever do before was 1700's. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't been on chevy's kernels for a while because it would random boot my phone on 2.1 roms.

And BTW it is just as smooth as the numbers reflect. This thing runs faster than piss down a teflon pole (credit to my grandpa on that phrase).

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wish I knew what created the magic combination. I know my phone has always overclocked well, and runs cool with good battery life. But the best I could ever do before was 1700's. The only thing I can think of is that I haven't been on chevy's kernels for a while because it would random boot my phone on 2.1 roms.

And BTW it is just as smooth as the numbers reflect. This thing runs faster than piss down a teflon pole (credit to my grandpa on that phrase).

Well your grandpa's phrase gets the point across :p

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Set my Droid up today to run @ 250/800 and clocked an impressive 1175

Kicked it up to 250/1000 and hit the 1400s. I run @ 800 and my battery life sucks it seems.

Running Chevy's lv1.0 kernel. I'm going to try the ulvs out once I get home and see if they do better tomorrow, also going to check into updating the radio. But the scores are screaming, even at stock 550 I nearly tripled the stock score of my buddy who is on the OTA 2.1. I think he was in the high 380s, where I was hitting high 880s on mine @ 250/550.

anuraj1

Reaction score

What Launcher do you use? I've noticed higher speeds with Launcher Pro over the stock for example.

anuraj1

Reaction score
What Launcher do you use? I've noticed higher speeds with Launcher Pro over the stock for example.

Launcher Pro.

Hmm, I had vowed to never use UD again after all the uncool stuff blackdroid did but I might have to check it out to see if my droid is capable of scores like that.