Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
::EDIT::
10chrs

Last edited:

listenman20

Reaction score
what's the deal with the paint on the bg?....is that something yuo added or a transparent widget? or what?

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
U have to go to the website to see mine :p

Poloki

Reaction score
I am working on a new homescreen. Just started using ADW EX, so I am trying to find something I like. Was using LauncherPro+, but many people were having issues with the the free version. I paid for the Plus version awhile ago, but I really do not like the way the developer just expired the free version for everyone and then making it difficult to reinstall, so I personally will no longer support him.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I am working on a new homescreen. Just started using ADW EX, so I am trying to find something I like. Was using LauncherPro+, but many people were having issues with the the free version. I paid for the Plus version awhile ago, but I really do not like the way the developer just expired the free version for everyone and then making it difficult to reinstall, so I personally will no longer support him.

Check out LiveHome - free on the market.

-Mike

Poloki

Reaction score

Check out LiveHome - free on the market.

-Mike
Ugh, I wish I saw this post 36 hours ago before I bought ADW EX, but since I bought it I will keep it for awhile. LiveHome looks promising, so I will keep it in mind for future. Thanks!