Post-Update TB

Droidram56

Reaction score
I am eligible for an upgrade and waiting for the Droid Bionic to be released. I will compare it with the TB once it comes out.

I'd like to hear from some TB owners if your phone is functioning better since the last software update a couple of weeks ago. Has the random reboot problem been fixed to your satisfaction? Is the battery life any better? Are you more pleased with your phone? I'm more interested in hearing from folks who have not rooted the phone to try and fix it. Thanks!

MrKleen

Reaction score
Never had the reboots ever.

Compare the phones and decide based on what you like. Because you can't make a good decision based on the endless complaints by the same 5 people.... Here they come...

Black07roadking

Reaction score
Stock TB, I haven't had any reboot problems. Been running like a dream. I'm very pleased with my STOCK TB.

Feel the thunder w/2750 mAh's of power and use it like it was designed to be used!

nyteshayd

Reaction score
I also never had reboot issues but became VERY annoyed with battery life. I have to have a case so the hi cap battery was out of the question. Rooted (1st time) and am currently running Gingeritis 1.0. Battery probs a thing of the past. Main drain is the 4g. I switch to 3g unless using netflix or internet. Now I go all day without charge without a problem. IMO, best phone I have ever owned.