Post Screen Shots of Sapphire!

gwwjpd

Reaction score
View attachment 11722View attachment 11723View attachment 11724View attachment 11725View attachment 11726
Sapphire 0.8.4 - 928Droid Black Glass Theme - A few Blue Energy theme touches. And DroidPulsar Battery MM.

Where did you get the Pandora widget? Mine is still stuck with the default Pandora look, not the glass look.

There are a few in this thread the one I have came from (Page 5, post #48) - http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/46553-pandora-skin-collection-5.html

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CAP2010071210462.jpg
CAP2010071210461.jpg

CAP201007121048.jpg
CAP201007121047.jpg

CAP201007121046.jpg

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
whats that battery widget? by the ways that theme is sick!

It's Battery status Donate from the market.

That's the "Green Sphere" skin if I remember correctly.

And thanks...the link to the theme is in my sig ;).

mtkregs

Reaction score
The emerald theme looks great!

I'm kinda attached to the Drop Theme. I just got done installing Sapphire 0.8.4. Does anyone know if the Drop Theme can be loaded over it?

Last edited:

jrod2183

Reaction score
Here's mine. Theme is Luna with a little bit of Steel Beast mixed in. Love it right now, always messing with it though.

Ficarra

Reaction score

I'm kinda attached to the Drop Theme. I just got done installing Sapphire 0.8.4. Does anyone know if the Drop Theme can be loaded over it?

Yep, I used the DropTheme that was made for 0.6.2. Works fine so far. You'll have to go in to Gem settings and change the text colors to white though, otherwise you can't see anything.

sapphire-0.6.2-drop-update.zip

mtkregs

Reaction score

Yep, I used the DropTheme that was made for 0.6.2. Works fine so far. You'll have to go in to Gem settings and change the text colors to white though, otherwise you can't see anything.

sapphire-0.6.2-drop-update.zip
Thanks for the reply. I was using the Drop Theme while running 0.7.0 and didn't have any problems with it. I'm happy to hear that it's working well on 0.8.4 for you. I may install it today.

It's cool that the color settings are now in the new GEM app. I have the Smoked Glass Blue (No Fonts) Theme installed now and made a lot of text color changes to better match the theme. I still like Drop better though.

Ficarra

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I was using the Drop Theme while running 0.7.0 and didn't have any problems with it. I'm happy to hear that it's working well on 0.8.4 for you. I may install it today.

It's cool that the color settings are now in the new GEM app. I have the Smoked Glass Blue (No Fonts) Theme installed now and made a lot of text color changes to better match the theme. I still like Drop better though.

No problem. Drop Theme is definitely my favorite theme so far.

Fairlight

Reaction score
I hardly ever post on these forums but always lurk daily lol. I had to post to show my support for this awesome ROM, my phone has never ran smoother. Here is what my droid looks now.

jrod2183

Reaction score
I hardly ever post on these forums but always lurk daily lol. I had to post to show my support for this awesome ROM, my phone has never ran smoother. Here is what my droid looks now.

What Launcher are you using? Launcher pro?