Post Questions Here...

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Install System Recovery And Backup You're Setup Now In Case Something Were To Mess Up. Then Do A Factory/Data Reset. Lastly Install The Rom From Your SD Card And Reboot. First Boot Always Takes A While As It Has To Build All The Caches Again.

GT_Cleric

Reaction score
Install System Recovery And Backup You're Setup Now In Case Something Were To Mess Up. Then Do A Factory/Data Reset. Lastly Install The Rom From Your SD Card And Reboot. First Boot Always Takes A While As It Has To Build All The Caches Again.

Do u have any links for the backup app and/or some decent roms?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

f3ryan

Reaction score
Is there a way to wirelessly transfer files from the computer to my x2?

thatguy

Reaction score
is anyone working on making the bionic contact widget work on the X2? I want it, if anyone knows how I can put it on my phone please share.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Try Pushing The Apk And Odex Of The Widget Onto Your Phone, Change Permissions Accordingly, And Verify That It Doesn't Require Any lib Or bin Files. You'll Need To Move Those Into Their Folders Again Changing Permissions Accordingly. If You Attempt This And t Does Work, Report Back How You Managed For Others To Use. Thank You.

thatguy

Reaction score
Try Pushing The Apk And Odex Of The Widget Onto Your Phone, Change Permissions Accordingly, And Verify That It Doesn't Require Any lib Or bin Files. You'll Need To Move Those Into Their Folders Again Changing Permissions Accordingly.

how would i go about doing this?

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
You Can Use abd, Root Explorer, Or Astro Manager Those Are The First To Come To Mind. I'm Sure There's A Few More Programs That Do It That I'm Not Aware Of.

thatguy

Reaction score
You Can Use abd, Root Explorer, Or Astro Manager Those Are The First To Come To Mind. I'm Sure There's A Few More Programs That Do It That I'm Not Aware Of.

how do I get the apk to be able to put it onto my phone. I don't know how to pull the file. I have a friend with a bionic can I pull it off his phone

f3ryan

Reaction score
Should I update? I've heard some terrifying things happening to folks' droids.

What say you mike?

carbfrze

Reaction score
Hello all,
I have a Droid X2 which i am selling and I need to return it to stock. I previously had Froyo and used Gingerbreak with v6Supercharger and SD Speed increase scripts. I used the directions to remove all rooted software except for Gingerbreak.apk and SuperUser. I then used the UnRoot option in Gingerbreak. I rebooted and used the option for Recovery and did the System Recovery/Wipe Data. Once done I am back to my stock Froyo but now it will not install the OTA update for Gingerbread. It downloads the update and lets me start the install, then after reboot I see the normal unpacking droid icon and about 1/4 of the way through that there is a big Exclamation Point in a triangle and the phone boots back into the O/S and says the update failed.
Can I use RSDLite 5.4.4 and load the stock SBF from this thread? http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x2-hacks/156070-sbf-file-rsd-lite-drivers-instructions.html
And just start following the directions under Instructions for using RSDLite: ??
Please help!
Thanks in advance!

krothdroid

Reaction score
Rooted my phone the other day and I think I upset him. I realized after perusing phone files copied on my computer that I managed to download the bionicbootstrap instead of the one designated for x2 (ya I know). I didn't play with the phone much after the rooting(I love work) but after 2 days the phone was stuck with the dual core processors screen and eventually turned off. I tried pulling battery and SD card but same thing. I then plugged it into the charger and it gave the battery sign. I let it charge to 75% and powered it on. It went back to the processors screen but after a few seconds it went to the white triangle with yellow exclamation mark and our android buddy sign. I tried connecting it with my computer and the computer did not signal any device was connected. I unplugged it and after about an hour tried it again. The computer did recognize the mircoboot as a usb mass storage device, then lose connection, then pick it back up. The only life sign I can get from the phone is the green power light.Is it stuck in some kind of loop or is it that nasty word they use to build house with?