Thread For Emergency Problems/Questions

sallev1

Reaction score
CONFIRMED. Stock Recovery>Factory Reset Does In Fact Remove Tenfar's Recovery.

Hello,
I have the same exact situation. I cant get into a recovery mode of any kind and the phone does not register on the pc when I plug it on usb.

alienmau

Reaction score
Hey dude anybody knows how to put on Diagnostic mode the X2???? i need to use QPST any idea?

infantry667

Reaction score
When it shows "Starting RSD protocol" that is as far as the.phone goes. Using RSD protocol is on the computer end using RSD lite. A LOT of people including X2 users are having trouble with RSD lite not recognizing or showing their device. I am going to print this in all caps so other people actually notice it because it is very useful yet few people know about it so don't think I'm being mean and flaming you. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS USING RSD LITE YOU SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY USE "EZSBF," IT IS FASTER, EASIER, BETTER AND MORE EFFICIENT THAN RSD LITE IN EVERY WAY! LOOK IT UP ON DROIDXFORUMS OR REQUEST THE LINK FROM ME. I PROMISE YOU IT IS A GODSEND TO X2 USERS.

SBF'd (sent blazingly fast) from my Hulkified X2

richardp93

Reaction score
ok so i just flashed a rom for the first time on my x2...i did that ICS look alike by MIUI (i will leave a link at the bottom so you can see for your self) but everything on my phone works except i cant make or recive phone calls or send or recive text messages....i need to fix this ASAP!! plz help...

droidresha

Reaction score
Help! I know I'm about a year behind the rest of the world.
I have Droid X2 2.3.5 1.3.418 verizon.
I rooted with motorola oneclick
installed rom manager and titanium backup
flashed clockworkmod recovery

The next thing I want to do is nandroid backup. rom manager when I click backup it just reboots and does nothing
I tried rebooting into CWM recovery from rom manager and it just rebooted.

when I try a hard restart into recovery, it shows the M logo and says "starting RSD protocol support" and the nothing happens until I pull the battery.

I want to do a full backup before I install a ROM. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
BTW I have read as much as I can find here and on other forums and watched countless youtube vids, nothing less than a year old.

HELP!

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
well it should not have worked, but 2+2 does not always equal 4, with moto phones

droidresha

Reaction score
ok reading the links you sent, of the 5 options which is the best for dummies?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
if superuser is working, don't reroot, its fine
just move on to bsr

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
also note that all roms are flashed on 2.3.4, except eclipse is flashed on 2.3.5
so what rom were you going to try

droidresha

Reaction score
ok next dumb question downloaded motodx2 bootstrap apk, where do I put it on the phone to run it?

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
eclipse is the most stable, fully functioning rom,
in my option