Post pics taken with your Moto X!

FryFTW

Reaction score
I really like them both, but the second one is my favorite of the two. Any way I can get that in the original resolution?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Snoking

Reaction score
OK this one was taken with old Rezound. Seems site is down grading resolution. Warmer colors with Rezound's camera! When I load them onto the desk top the colors with the Rezound camera are much better, which is understandable, as it has one of the best camera's put in a smart phone. Even if it was getting old and clunky!!!!

Chris

Last edited:

FryFTW

Reaction score
zyga7uju.jpg

BigOrangeDroid

Reaction score
Size limitation problem

How the #*@! can I share any photos if every single one I pick exceeds the upload size limit?! These photos are taken with the Moto X, the size is the size is the size ... I'm not specifying HD or anything, it's just a standard photo size. I tried 3 times, all 3 tries were rejected because of excessive size (a little over 3 Meg).

Oh well, everyone just use their imagination to see what the early morning Winter sunrise looked like. :mad:

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Found these as we came around a corner somewhere out in BFE. Not clear since it was dark, but cool lights anyway.
ja5abaty.jpg

Mainly to test pic size limit.

FryFTW

Reaction score
a3eqe3ad.jpg

Here's one from a good day with the homies.

Loyrl

Reaction score
Yeah, first game I have gone to this season and that happens. I have been yelled at many times saying I shouldn't go to another lol...

Hopefully this Friday there is better weather on the mountain. But here is a shot from this past Friday.

View attachment 68863

Snoking

Reaction score
Man, you make the Hawks loose and cause lack of snow in the mountains!!!! :icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:

You surely will get a lump of coal in your stocking tomorrow!!!!!

Chris

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Took this while ice skating last Saturday. This phone does a better job of panoramic shots than my old GNex. I can't really see any seams

ety6esun.jpg

Sent by fish1552 from his MOTO X.

Loyrl

Reaction score
That was my impression too with panoramic, also when taking the pic the screen is so smooth compared to the gnex how it sorta studders when it tries to take the pic. I didn't have to go super slow to take the pic either.

Lack of snow in the mountains makes me sad. I hope this Friday is nice!

Oh and Merry Christmas!

FryFTW

Reaction score
Where I live we never get snow :(
It happened once like December 08
And that's just because the weather here is extremely random.

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
The past two years we've actually gotten snow once a year here in the Savannah, GA area. Something I never expected to happen.
I left PA for the Army in '96 at the end of that NorEaster from Christmas and was expecting Alabama to be warm. I froze my butt off and we got snow so bad while trying to qualify on our M-16s they postponed it until the next day.
Now, none of the above resulted in more than a dusting, but everything STILL shut down. ;)
I was dumb and expected "down south" to be warm compared to what I was used to.

Sent by fish1552 from his MOTO X.