Wooden Moto X Phones Coming Soon, Including to Verizon

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
wooden-moto-x-backs-vzw.png

According to the latest leaked pic from @evleaks, the long-gestating Wooden style Moto X backing is still coming. Not only that, but it will be showing up on Verizon, if the logo shown in the pic is accurate. It's interesting that Motorola has taken so long to roll out the Wooden colored back. It was detailed as a potential "color/flavor" of the Moto X from early on, yet it still hasn't made it to market.

We obviously don't yet have a time-frame on when these will hit the streets, (become available on Moto Maker), but we will keep you updated when we find out more. Sound off and let us know what you think of the Wood styling?

jev

Reaction score
I held out as long as I could before ordering waiting on the wood backs. I'm sure there was issue regarding signal and longevity in regards to a wood back, but it still irks me not to have one. I wonder if they would offer a back swap program for those who would be interested?

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
This I would also buy for a dollar! That is very sexy. Almost sexy enough that I'd put off my new vigil for the HTC m8 and the never going to come to fruition in any decent numbers Note 3 Dev edition.