Post pictures taken with your Galaxy S4

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
While on tour - Barr tender switching out bottle - Local Mpls.
10386207364_f7f021b837.jpg

Oklahoma Mall @ Dilliards
10386251214_bbc791c910.jpg

Last edited:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've had an iPhone 5S and tried an LG G2 and still think the S4 takes some of the best pictures on the market.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
I've had an iPhone 5S and tried an LG G2
and still think the S4 takes some of the best pictures on the market.
It's True - iPhone is pretty good at it, and the video too.

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Here's a side by side with the GS4 vs. Nikon D3200 taken from the same place and time. As far as clarity and sharpness, they're extremely comparable (even when I blew these up side by side at a pixel view). The Nikon does seem to have better color saturation. Other than that, they're pretty close.

GS4vsNikonD3200_zpsc8ca3ef7.jpg

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's a side by side with the GS4 vs. Nikon D3200 taken from the same place and time. As far as clarity and sharpness, they're extremely comparable (even when I blew these up side by side at a pixel view). The Nikon does seem to have better color saturation. Other than that, they're pretty close.

Wow the Nikon really brings out the golden color of that black car, and even makes it look a little larger.

:tongue:

wardo

Reaction score
Has anyone figure out a method to make the auto focus work faster and hold longer?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figure out a method to make the auto focus work faster and hold longer?

In most scenarios I don't have a problem with auto-focus. Can you elaborate a bit?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Takes a long time to focus. The green box last for no longer than about 2 seconds

I almost always do a quick tap on the screen before taking a shot and as long as there isn't crazy movement (both from me or from the subject) it sticks long enough (or re-focuses fast enough, not really changing the focus) to get a good shot. It's also really good at picking out faces automatically - so even if it tries to re-focus after turning green, it seems to still manage good shots for me. And don't forget about the voice controls - saying smile, cheese, capture, or shoot will prompt it to focus and take a shot. I use that a LOT at home with my kids - it takes out the small vibration that can happen when you tap the shutter button, and is just plain handy a lot of times.

wardo

Reaction score
My wife is looking forward to the updated camera focus, which is supposed to be better.