Changing camera resolution

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'll be getting my Moto X soon but I know that you can't change the camera resolution. Sometimes I have to take pics for work and send via email. Obviously at full resolution it'll take forever to upload a pic via 3g/4g. Has anyone downloaded a different camera app that allows them to change the resolution?

William_04_x

Reaction score
Camera Zoom FX gives you several resolution options. (First screen shot with my new X, and the forum had to throw the sideways pic in there LOL )

View attachment 70930

Sent from my XT1060 using Droid Forums

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Thanks, Just.checked it out unfortunately there's no free version so I can't try it before I buy it. If you make it the default camera does it open with wrist turn?

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums

Last edited:

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Thanks, Just.checked it out unfortunately there's no free version so I can't try it before I buy it. If you make it the default camera does it open with wrist turn?

I use Handcent as my SMS/MMS app, and when attaching pictures, it will re-size the picture before sending. So I can take the images at full size and send them without having to worry about the resolution and size. You could always upload them to a file drop site later if you needed a full reso file size. But even full size images upload to sites in no time at all.

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Thanks, I'll try that.

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums