Please Help

Reaction score
Alright, what I did. Used the fastboot files to get back on the upgrade path. After it was finished, I no longer had signal. I tried calling and activating, I tried going online and activating. Thought maybe a factory reset would help so I did hat. Now I am at the welcome to droid bionic screen on my phone, and I touch the android to begin....and it has been on please wait, this may take a few minutes for about an hour or so. What now? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

steven.rn

Reaction score
Might not be it, but why don't ya try a battery pull and reseat the sim card and the sd card while you're at it. Couldn't hurt.

foamman

Reaction score
Alright, what I did. Used the fastboot files to get back on the upgrade path. After it was finished, I no longer had signal. I tried calling and activating, I tried going online and activating. Thought maybe a factory reset would help so I did hat. Now I am at the welcome to droid bionic screen on my phone, and I touch the android to begin....and it has been on please wait, this may take a few minutes for about an hour or so. What now? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The guys over at Rootzwiki might be able to help you...Getting back on the OTA update path - RootzWiki