Please help with recovery

jchammer123

Reaction score
Good, so you're already used to flashing roms on the rezound.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
sbb888

sbb888

Reaction score
Yeah, I just kind of muddle through it. I'm going to read the rest of the posts on 1.65 and see if that is the way I'm going to go. Either way I'm sure I'll have some more questions for you . Thanks for the info so far,I appreciate it

jchammer123

Reaction score
Yeah, I just kind of muddle through it. I'm going to read the rest of the posts on 1.65 and see if that is the way I'm going to go. Either way I'm sure I'll have some more questions for you . Thanks for the info so far,I appreciate it

Anytime. Just let me know if you have anymore questions. If I don't have the answer, I'll help you find the answer.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

abeauchamp

Reaction score
Amon Ra Recovery

How long does it take after get message sending recovery

abeauchamp

Reaction score
Amon Ra Recovery

sending 'recovery' (7074 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.415s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 9.020s]
finished. total time: 10.436s

I got this messages, but when I use Root check basic, system said is not root. Do I have to do anything else..

Thank you

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
sending 'recovery' (7074 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.415s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 9.020s]
finished. total time: 10.436s

I got this messages, but when I use Root check basic, system said is not root. Do I have to do anything else..

Thank you

That's just installing recovery. Now on the same screen(HBOOT) choose recovery and press power. This will get you into the Amon-Ra recovery screen. Go under the developer menu and choose Install Su/Superuser. Then reboot and download superuser from the market. That will get you all squared with rooting.

Scouser

Reaction score
That's just installing recovery. Now on the same screen(HBOOT) choose recovery and press power. This will get you into the Amon-Ra recovery screen. Go under the developer menu and choose Install Su/Superuser. Then reboot and download superuser from the market. That will get you all squared with rooting.
Try and also install busybox, they have busybox installers on the app market.