PLEASE HELP!!! I need to get back to stock and I need your help

MrDizzle

Reaction score
I'm running a Froyo SS ROM from Chevy1 that's about all I know. I have RSD lite on my computer but have no idea what to do. I'm sorry for my stupidity but I NEED to get back to stock. My camera will not focus and I need to take my Droid to Verizon, so I obviously need to be back to stock. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! Easiest explanation would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank You!

J

Johnly

Flash the sbf file via RSD, and have it running on a administrator account. Just load up boot loader, and you can flash the stock recovery image that way : )

OP
MrDizzle

MrDizzle

Reaction score
thank you so much for your quick response but honestly i dont think i know how to do this :-( I thought i understood that earlier from what i read elsewhere and when i tried it I was stuck on my rom with no service and it said i had no battery life. I am so sorry for the ignorance but can you please break it down further

J

Johnly

On an administrator account on you PC, open RSD, and then power up your droid (already plugged in via USB) by holding up on the D pad. You will be in boot loader now, and RSD will see your device. Now just open the sbf file and hit next in RSD and wait until it is finished (100%) reboot and your done.

OP
MrDizzle

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Ok awesome thank you I think I understand all that lol. But one question i have is is there somewhere to get the stock sbf file. I ask because im almost positive I did this process earlier with the back up stock file i have on my comp and thats when I ran into being back on the Froyo ROM with the issues?

OP
MrDizzle

MrDizzle

Reaction score
i only have one sbf file on my computer its SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf and its 6,197 kb, i have to be doing something wrong :-(

J

Johnly

There is a thread in here about that....search it and you will find it. I will post a Link if I find it first...

OP
MrDizzle

MrDizzle

Reaction score
AMAZING! Thank you so much for your help! Keep an eye out, i might need it again lol. Thank you!