please help, google screwed me

OP
B

bamarammin87

Reaction score
I tryed the recovery form again, maybe this time they will contact me. This sucks bigtime.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
unfortunately you'll only get 1 of 2 responses... i doubt you're ever actually contacted by anybody

either 1, you didn't provide enough info (if you've already had that happen, that's a bad sign unfortunately, unless you can provide more info, both in quantity and accuracy, the second time around), or 2 it sends you a link that's generated that allows you to reset your password

edit: but I've never NOT received a response (either negative or positive) within a day or so... and yes i've done this a few different times with a few different gmail accounts over the years...

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
This thread made me go update all my info.....

OP
B

bamarammin87

Reaction score
I hope theyl contact me. I need this email opened. I also don't want to lose 25 bucks in apps on my phone.

Fuzzball

Reaction score
If Google doesn't respond back to the form, consider signing up for their paid service. I believe there is a trial available. From there, you can contact their Customer Service for paid users and get your account unlocked. Once you get it unlocked, you can cancel the paid service.

taeratrin

Reaction score
Quick question: What happens when you try to login to Google from your computer?

OP
B

bamarammin87

Reaction score
HECK YEA GOOGLE FIXED IT. They still didnt contact me, but they saw my post in the google help forum finally and responded, and fixed it. Thanks guys. I was getting ready to bite the bullet and reset my phone tonight. PHEW!

JCo352

Reaction score
I read this whole thread, and this is definitely a learning experience. I will be taking a closer look at my Gmail acct now. And I'm glad everything worked out for the op.

OP
B

bamarammin87

Reaction score
cool, maybe next time you will learn to be a little more patient.

I believe 13 days is pretty dang patient. 2 weeks without email and half your apps is a long time.

hmmm I missed that. I thought it happend just this morning. You deserve a patience award or something. Someone would have died if I had to wait 13 days.
Yes, it sucked majorly. I was getting pissed off enough to pay the fee and go to att and get a iphone. :icon_evil: and I love my droid!

erikfig

Reaction score
Do a factory reset but first open new account and login with that.