Please Help. Factory Reset

jvfd400

Reaction score
So I believe I downloaded a bad app the other day, considering my RAM usage has gone into the toilets since i purchased it. I did a factory reset thinking it would take care of the problem and it did, until my droid x notified me that it had reinstalled all of my apps. i did another factory reset, this time without linking to my google account, and it did not auto-reinstall my apps. Does anyone know how to get into your google account and get rid of the data containing my apps so when I add my google account back on my droid it won't auto-reinstall my apps?

Please Help.

By the way, i have a Droid X which i purchased about a week ago, so it's the latest everything.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Log into the account and immediately go to the market, hit the menu key and go to my apps, then when it installs immediately uninstall and when it asks why select "its malicious".

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

OP
J

jvfd400

Reaction score
i tried that... but i'm really trying to prevent this app from loading on my phone so i don't have to worry, because even after i uninstalled it, it seems my ram is still being eaten up

Reaction score
Before you do a factory reset again, go into market and delete the app from your apps, then do another factory reset.