Factory Reset.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes but I didnt just force close it from running apps. It was from the battery usage. I think I remember a warning popping up.. but I was pretty tired last night.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I went to my battery usage screen and force stopped my amazon app. I opened it up again and it worked fine. This was the only app that was open so I closed it, nothing happened. /shrug

I've never had any type of warning with closing apps, but I'm guessing it might've been along the lines of "this app may not work properly". Trying to Google some solutions, but haven't found much. I would just pull the battery, this has helped other users from what I've seen.

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
I too ha e looked everywhere on google. I broke down and just downliaded handcent

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Ha no problem. Thanks for the suggestions

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
So I just realized I cant view contact info either. I can go through the contact list but when I click on a contact it closes

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
So I just realized I cant view contact info either. I can go through the contact list but when I click on a contact it closes

Hmmm, think you messed with the wrong files. At this point I would personally factory reset again and leave system apps alone.

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Ive done a reset already. Its not restoring the file.

I did son research and it appears. Yahoo mail authenticator coukd be the problem but i cant find the file anyway