PLEASE HELP!! Factory reset through settings or SPR? Phone is CRAZY!

TopDroid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I tried to install SPRecovery on my stock droid 2.2 FRG01B last night and it totally messed it up! Now my phone wont stay on for more than 2 mins, wont make calls, sent 20 random texts to my friend this morning, force close with i open a app, and wont recognize any app data in settings>apps!! This is driving me crazy!
However I can get into SPRecovery only problem is when i hook up USB, it doesnt recognize it. Plus on top of everything it says my battery is completely dead even though its around 70%.
Im tempted to just quit messing with it and do a factory reset. So where should I factory reset? in settings or through SPR? (keep in mind my phone dies after about 2 mins when get it to the regular home screen. If i boot to SPR it doesnt die)

Please freakin help!! Im tempted to take it back to verizon and see what they can do.......

I posted this twice, also in Rescue Squad(unrooted) because didnt know which forum was the correct one for this topic.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I tried to install SPRecovery on my stock droid 2.2 FRG01B last night and it totally messed it up! Now my phone wont stay on for more than 2 mins, wont make calls, sent 20 random texts to my friend this morning, force close with i open a app, and wont recognize any app data in settings>apps!! This is driving me crazy!
However I can get into SPRecovery only problem is when i hook up USB, it doesnt recognize it. Plus on top of everything it says my battery is completely dead even though its around 70%.
Im tempted to just quit messing with it and do a factory reset. So where should I factory reset? in settings or through SPR? (keep in mind my phone dies after about 2 mins when get it to the regular home screen. If i boot to SPR it doesnt die)

Please freakin help!! Im tempted to take it back to verizon and see what they can do.......

I posted this twice, also in Rescue Squad(unrooted) because didnt know which forum was the correct one for this topic.

Stop posting this multiple times. I responded in your other thread and Mods don't like double posting

OP
TopDroid

TopDroid

Reaction score

Stop posting this multiple times. I responded in your other thread and Mods don't like double posting

yeah, thats my bad. Just wasnt sure what forum to post in. Wont happen again.