Playing music from another folder

Damaja

Reaction score
ok here is my issue. I am stuck and cannot figure it out.

I currently have my normal music folder in my download folder and it loads and plays fine on my music player on my Droid x Its mostly Rock and "some" rap

ok now I download a lot of soundtracks mp3's and put them in a folder titled Soundtracks. I also downloaded btunes so I can play the soundtracks on a different mp3 player on my phone, but I cannot seem to load that folder up into the player.

I want to continue to play my normal music on my standard music player as I am already doing. I want to use btunes to play music from a totally seperate folder. This way whichever style music I wanna listen to I have a seperate music player to play each style music. How can I make my btunes player load up a different folder of music?

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I had the same problem until I moved all my music in the "Amazonmp3" directory on my SD card. Music player, Music pro, and of course the Amazon music player works fine.
Hope this helps.

OP
D

Damaja

Reaction score
Can you explain how to make this work, I looked at it but see no way to load all the music files from my other folder to any player to listen to the songs.