Pixel 7 Pro Cases and Screen Protectors

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been struggling trying to find a case I like. I got a Caseology Athlex which I really like. Perfect grip, great protection, nice form factor. But.... It feels really heavy. I also got a Ringke fusion. It feels great, but is a little slippery for me. It's also a little too minimalist for me.

I really wish UAG made a plasma for this phone. To me that was the ultimate case. Perfect combination of protection and slim fit. Sadly they only made the scout, which is a bit boxy.

Has anyone found the perfect case? What case have you decided on?

I got this screen protector and it actually works very well...

https://a.co/d/bjyzwga

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I don't like bulky cases ...I find the Ringke Fusion perfect for my usage ..it feels less slippery once you keep using it daily ...my only other case is the Bellroy which is also slim

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I had one of these on my pixel 6 Pro and I liked it but again it was not too bulky... They had a good grip

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't like bulky cases ...I find the Ringke Fusion perfect for my usage ..it feels less slippery once you keep using it daily ...my only other case is the Bellroy which is also slim
Good to know, thank you. I will keep using it to try to break it in a little. I do like the form factor, and I like the rigid/raised corners. It has good camera protection as well.

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had one of these on my pixel 6 Pro and I liked it but again it was not too bulky... They had a good grip

Thanks! Those look pretty nice.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good to know, thank you. I will keep using it to try to break it in a little. I do like the form factor, and I like the rigid/raised corners. It has good camera protection as well.

Yes me too corners good and camera protection..plus I like the feel of power button and up volume so you don't mix up the buttons without looking at them ...

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I found an extra feature of having a clear case. 360 degree flashlight!
5f308c96ea40ba7562d82d3f9699a927.jpg

pchain

Reaction score
I've used the Spigen Liquid Air case on the last couple of phones, and there is one available for the pixel 7/7Pro. Very minimal case and while not as tough as some of the others out there it has always saved my phone from the occasional drop. I've actually ordered this particular case already but haven't ordered the phone yet, lol!

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've used the Spigen Liquid Air case on the last couple of phones, and there is one available for the pixel 7/7Pro. Very minimal case and while not as tough as some of the others out there it has always saved my phone from the occasional drop. I've actually ordered this particular case already but haven't ordered the phone yet, lol!
Thanks! The Ringke is doing pretty good for me but I may check that one out. Nice to have a case for different occasions.:)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have a Spigen Liquid Air on my P7 right now. Very minimalistic case, but I like that. I used a Ringke Fusion clear for the first few weeks, like those cases a lot also.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pchain

Reaction score
I have been struggling trying to find a case I like. I got a Caseology Athlex which I really like. Perfect grip, great protection, nice form factor. But.... It feels really heavy. I also got a Ringke fusion. It feels great, but is a little slippery for me. It's also a little too minimalist for me.

I really wish UAG made a plasma for this phone. To me that was the ultimate case. Perfect combination of protection and slim fit. Sadly they only made the scout, which is a bit boxy.

Has anyone found the perfect case? What case have you decided on?

I got this screen protector and it actually works very well...

https://a.co/d/bjyzwga

I actually had ordered this Athlex case as well along with the Spigen Liquid Air, I was a little worried about the bulk but figured it would be a little more protective for those times I might need it

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually had ordered this Athlex case as well along with the Spigen Liquid Air, I was a little worried about the bulk but figured it would be a little more protective for those times I might need it
I actually really like the Athlex. It has a great form factor with the curved edges. Excellent grip with the sandstone like finish, kind of like the OnePlus One, one of my favorite phones. Overall very nice protection and and nice feel.

The big thing I don't like about it is the extra weight. It's a chunky case which is with me, but when holding the phone it adds not only the extra bulk, but weight as well.

OP
condor97

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Changed up the skin..picked up a few Dbrand ones ...

This one shifts depending on the angle it hits light ..matte look though with Ringke case
c78845b4a7f836c7f32e2c3f9ce0eacb.jpg
8fed08e37dcfb8e247965b06c3711043.jpg
fe9c72946e87fee2d4b81c0b9c9223cd.jpg
That looks sweet!! I might have to get a skin!

On a side note I am still rocking the Ringke as well. As a matter of fact, it has saved my phone several times, so I am happy with the protection. I still wish I could add some grip to the back, but overall I really like it.