phone upgraded this morning to 2.2 have 2 questions

Reaction score
Phone updated this morning, so far so good. Here's my 2 questions
1. thought i read some where that adobe flash player was included in this update. did i read something wrong?
2. cooperate calendar disappeared from my phone. Is this all included in calendar now?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Phone updated this morning, so far so good. Here's my 2 questions
1. thought i read some where that adobe flash player was included in this update. did i read something wrong?
2. cooperate calendar disappeared from my phone. Is this all included in calendar now?

1. You have to install Flash separately. Go to the Android section, you will see a sticky for downloading Flash.

2. Corporate calendar is now merged.

yomammy13

Reaction score
Still waiting for my update... must be because i'm in the great white north of MN..

rbkhockey81

Reaction score
Still waiting for my update... must be because i'm in the great white north of MN..

Your not the only one I live in Michigan, and I havn't got it. Knowing my luck my phone probably has a defect that wont allow updates

eliassami5

Reaction score

Your not the only one I live in Michigan, and I havn't got it. Knowing my luck my phone probably has a defect that wont allow updates

you can manually update to the OFFICIAL 2.2 FROYO by going here. Its the same exact thing you would get if you waited to get it over the air.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/66044-official-froyo-rollout-thread.html

rbkhockey81

Reaction score

you can manually update to the OFFICIAL 2.2 FROYO by going here. Its the same exact thing you would get if you waited to get it over the air.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/66044-official-froyo-rollout-thread.html

thanks man I'll wait a few more days, as I'm not a big techy haha

eliassami5

Reaction score

thanks man I'll wait a few more days, as I'm not a big techy haha

lol a 5 year old that can read can install this update..takes 2 minutes trust me

-download the file, rename it "update", once you are done renaming it it should read "update.zip"
-put it on your SD card, just drag it onto your sd card, dont put it in a file
-turn your phone off and hold down the power button and the X button on your keyboard till you see a triangle with an exclamation mark
-press the up volume button and the camera button at the same time
-scroll down with the d-pad to install update.zip
done

Last edited: