Android 2.2 Calendar

Jack_R1

Reaction score
Screenshot attached.
As mentioned - device is Nexus One, which is HDPI 800x480. Using custom ROM by Enomther, TheOfficial 2.14.3.

Attachments

• snap20101119_195128.png
    snap20101119_195128.png
    80.2 KB · Views: 345
OP
DarkNet

DarkNet

Reaction score
Screenshot attached.
As mentioned - device is Nexus One, which is HDPI 800x480. Using custom ROM by Enomther, TheOfficial 2.14.3.

Impressive. I'll see if I can find it.

Literally a "BIG" Q lol..

CJHayes

Reaction score
Thank you SOOOO much! Works great! That was really aggravating me, truly kind of you to take the time :)

holtenc

Reaction score
awesome mods to the calendar. Exactly what I've been looking for. However, I've got a slight issue with it. See screen shot below.

calTear.png

notice the "tear" or whatever it is towards the top. Any ideas?

Also, I was hoping you could tell me which file you modified that enabled the Month View Date to match the Google calendar color, instead of just the hour indicator in the vertical bar to the right of each calendar square. I've poured over every .xml file in your apk and I just can't seem to find any reference to it, besides the base black color in colors.xml. THANKS

-Motorola Atrix 4G (960x540 screen res)

OP
DarkNet

DarkNet

Reaction score
awesome mods to the calendar. Exactly what I've been looking for. However, I've got a slight issue with it. See screen shot below.

calTear.png

notice the "tear" or whatever it is towards the top. Any ideas?

Also, I was hoping you could tell me which file you modified that enabled the Month View Date to match the Google calendar color, instead of just the hour indicator in the vertical bar to the right of each calendar square. I've poured over every .xml file in your apk and I just can't seem to find any reference to it, besides the base black color in colors.xml. THANKS

-Motorola Atrix 4G (960x540 screen res)

All of my changes are in CyanogenMOD now. just look at the calendar branch. Gerrit Code Review

mk1129

Reaction score
wow, looks pretty smart... thanks for your hard work. But is there still a free version to download or use?

OP
DarkNet

DarkNet

Reaction score
wow, looks pretty smart... thanks for your hard work. But is there still a free version to download or use?

Considering the amount of good free calendar apps emerging I was going to make it free eventually. I just haven't had much time to work on it.
The Original Version is here: http://bit.ly/fZ1rmV but it needs a ROOTed phone in order to install it and does not have a lot of the new UI changes. The new version can be installed by anyone. Thanks for the comments. I'll update the boards when I work on it again. And that all depends on if AOSP continues to not allow developers to work on the stock calendar.

aliunique

Reaction score
As soon as I am sure that it will not break anything I will put up a DL link.

did you finish your work? may i ask you to put a download link for source code, i have to do a calendrier 2.2 for my school homework?

merci

OP
DarkNet

DarkNet

Reaction score
did you finish your work? may i ask you to put a download link for source code, i have to do a calendrier 2.2 for my school homework?

merci

What are you looking to do? If this is for school, I think a great exercise would be to do this on your own. I can help in any way that I can.
What build environment are you using?
Are you familiar with building apps for android?
Do you have access to the AOSP source?

aliunique

Reaction score
I am using eclipse for coding and i successfully downloaded the source file in ASOP, and it works well with the emulator. for the moment i am trying to fetch calendar information from the site and show it in calendar.
I appreciate your help and i will ask you any help if i am in trouble.:biggrin: