Phone Elimination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

coondogg97

Reaction score
Alright it seems the big question now is "What phone do I get?". Everyone has a very long answer as to what phone they would suggest and why. I figured I would make this very easy and very fast. We will start all the devices with 12 points. Just deduct a point from the phone you like the least and add a point to the phone you like the most. Nice and easy and it will be interesting to see what phone is left at the end. I will start with this (-1 Droid Pro +1 Droid Bionic).

Droid X -12
Droid 2 - 12
Droid Pro -11
Droid Thunderbolt -12
Droid Bionic - 13
iPhone - 12

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alright it seems the big question now is "What phone do I get?". Everyone has a very long answer as to what phone they would suggest and why. I figured I would make this very easy and very fast. We will start all the devices with 12 points. Just deduct a point from the phone you like the least and add a point to the phone you like the most. Nice and easy and it will be interesting to see what phone is left at the end. I will start with this (-1 Droid Pro +1 Droid Bionic).

Droid X -12
Droid 2 - 12
Droid Pro -11
Droid Thunderbolt -12
Droid Bionic - 13
iPhone - 12

For the phones listed:

Droid Bionic - 14
Droid Pro - 10

Beka27

Reaction score
(-1 iPhone... +1 Droid Bionic)

Droid X -12
Droid 2 - 12
Droid Pro - 9
Droid Thunderbolt -12
Droid Bionic - 16
iPhone - 11

Edited to add: So is the "winning phone" the one we blindly recommend, to everyone, everytime, regardless of what they want/need? For example:

"I want a phone with a keyboard."

Droid Bionic.

"Uh... and I want it to have global capabilities."

Droid Bionic.

"And I want it to be made by Apple."

Droid Bionic.

dancedroid

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Guys and girls….We already have threads like this right now in the Droid General Discussion. I'm sorry but we really don't need anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.