Phone calling after I hang up

ram1000

Reaction score
For some time my phone has been recalling previous contacts or even different contacts from the phone book. A friend just bought one of the Droid family and had it for two days before he put the message "Steve does not use a cell phone anymore, call him at work" on his message. He had the same problem. I'm thinking I-phone next time, but I wonder if they do this also?

harrellj

Reaction score
After you get off a call, are you hitting the home button or just putting the phone into your pocket? I ask because by default, once off a call on the Android OS, it switches to the call log view. There's an app Not Call Log - Android app on AppBrain which allows changing that behavior.

Reaction score
After you get off a call, are you hitting the home button or just putting the phone into your pocket? I ask because by default, once off a call on the Android OS, it switches to the call log view. There's an app Not Call Log - Android app on AppBrain which allows changing that behavior.

I use this app. It works as advertised. Stops your case of butt dialing. dancedroid