Phone Alarm

0pie

Reaction score
I'm a new user of Droid coming from windows mobile. There was a program that would give you the ability to control ring tones/volumes with different profiles (Phone Alarm). Also allowing you to set the tones to repeat every 1 minute, 5 minutes until you acknowledge an sms, voice mail, or missed call. I can't find anything like this. Any direction would be appreciated.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. I can not remember that app that does what you want but check out Missed Call. Additionally, you can control the notifications for ringtones, email, text, calendar, etc. Open the app, tap menu, tap settings, tap notifications.

You can add a separate ringtone for your contacts. Open the contact, tap menu, tap options, tap ringtone.

I use Handcent (text) and K9 (email) each allow you to set follow up ringtones.

Here is a link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ps-why-i-have-them-recommend-better-ones.html that may help with apps.

Mike

pocketMax

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a heads-up, Phone Alarm is currently in development for Android
The repeating alarm component is already in beta testing (in pocketmax beta forum) and the profile add-on will be ready in 4 months or so.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Easy Reminder works well for missed reminders. Free on the market.
Volume is a nice volume controller that is also free.
A very cool volume widget is called "hide it pro" it's called that because press/hold the icon asks for a password to a protected media storage for photos and such you want to be private from your viewable media. It's also free on the market
Welcome to the forum

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.