Petition for important Apps on ANDROID! SIGN NOW!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
finally our goal is reached ! 1000 signs now. i think thats enaugh. i will contact zod later this day and send him the link to the petition. i will give you feedback as soon as possible.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
zod finally replied :

Hi!

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been keeping track of the petitiononline. I saw it broke 1000 and am really impressed!
I am about to try to get my Nexus One back from @c0z (Nicole of AndroidGuys and other sites) as she is local to me and I let her use the phone.
If she can't give it back right away I will need to purchase another one which will sort-of suck. But I will get on it. :)

Thanks for the support! Some of the notes left in the signatures we're really nice too. I really appreciate it! :)

Xsoldier2000

Reaction score
Sweeeeeeeeeeet! If it happens, if it REALLY happens....

*I actually don't know WHAT I'd do....but I'm figgin' excited!

HeavyT

Reaction score
Vlc yes we need it we want it!!!

Vlc yes we need it we want it!!!

brando56894

Reaction score
#1,224!! I'd definitely love to have VLC on the droid, the main reason I dont watch videos and stuff on my droid is because I dont feel like converting 0.7 TB of media, vlc would definitely change that and make it even better since I could freely stream stuff from my pc to my droid.

2001400ex

Reaction score
What is holding up the development? Is it really over the cost of a phone? Because I could see these things generating a ton more money than the cost of the phone.

If it is over $600, then PM me, I think we can work things out. I am a techie, but not into programming, and have access to funding.

brando56894

Reaction score
I imagine it would be time and/or money constraints. I havent done any android app programming (yet!) and would assume that an android based phone isnt absolutely necessary to develop apps but would definitely help in the testing/debugging phase.