Password managers for the 8+? None???

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Just downloaded the top ten and none are compatible with the 8+. Seems to be a common problem throughout the range. Does anyone know of one that actually works? I hate to have to manually type in a 17 character password every time I want to log onto online banking. Fingers crossed. I use TypeItIn Pro on my desktop and that must have saved me months over the years I've been using it.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Just downloaded the top ten and none are compatible with the 8+. Seems to be a common problem throughout the range. Does anyone know of one that actually works? I hate to have to manually type in a 17 character password every time I want to log onto online banking. Fingers crossed. I use TypeItIn Pro on my desktop and that must have saved me months over the years I've been using it.

if you are downloading from the play store, they should be compatible. the play store will not let you download and install anything that is not compatible.

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
I just realized that every download I try comes up with the default popup screen referring to an "ATT SAMSUNG-SM-G900A" which I'm no longer using. Now it's an SM-G955A which is the GS8+. Hit the dropdown and there's no other option than my old phone. How do I change it? I feel like a dummy thinking somewhere in the Market there has to be a "change it" switch that I'm missing but damned if I can see it LOL. TI

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have been using Keeper for about 5 - 6 years now and like it a lot. It's also a paid app; I pay $30 a year for 3 devices. Keeps all my secure passwords in sync between my phone, wife's phone and my laptop. Their customer support is excellent also.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
Trying them both now. Thanks for the recommendation folks.

cyvain87

Reaction score
I use Lastpass and have been for years. It is free to use and cna sync passwords between your phone and your PC. The premium isn't worth paying for mostly anymore unless the extra features that it give are useful to you specifically. I manage fine without the premium personally but everyone is different. I hope you find this helpful.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk