Paper Mache for UD 7.0!!!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Paper Mache Theme only for UD 7.0!!!

i added this to android roms section so that it can be next to the ud thread for people to get and use.

big thanks to Wiiman3601 on ud forums for this theme, he has been working on it for awhile now. figured i would link this here bc its a creative crazy theme!!

Only tested on UD 7.0, not made to run on any other rom! as always use at your own risk. if used on any other roms and messes up ur phone, u have already been warned it only works on UD 7.0.

4906142250_fdf8f8b1a3.jpg
4906141926_dba2ca90cf.jpg

4906141562_d34c3b7a8a.jpg
4905555021_34e676c2b1.jpg

To apply the theme download the file, change the name to update.zip, reboot to recovery and install.

To apply the icons unzip the file and use better cut to change the desired icons. I did ut this way so the icons would persist through updates. My gallery required a reboot to see new pictures so you may need to do that too. I suggest unzipping the icons and then installing the theme so you only have too reboot once.

DOWNLOADS
Wallpaper

Icons

Paper Mache Theme

If you like his work please Donate.... He has a baby on the way and is doing this to start his college fund:)

[/COLOR]http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=N3HPBWFH89JAL

Last edited by a moderator:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
This is not a ROM, it is allowed in this section as a stand alone Post !!!

DF Team, Leave where it is please !

wiiman3601

Reaction score
[RELEASE] Paper Mache for UD 7.0.0

ORIGINAL POST
Not all links were working in the post by RafficaX

PAPER MACHE IS HERE FOR 7.0.0!!!

So here it is. It took me quite a while to make each custom image. I hope you all like it. I want to give credit to Google and Cuttalot(for his icon images). Everything else was my creation and I hope everyone gives it a chance and enjoys it. If you have any ideas for me to make in the future let me know.

4906142250_fdf8f8b1a3.jpg
4906141926_dba2ca90cf.jpg

4906141562_d34c3b7a8a.jpg
4905555021_34e676c2b1.jpg

To apply the theme download the file, change the name to update.zip, reboot to recovery and install.
To apply the icons unzip the file and use better cut to change the desired icons. I did ut this way so the icons would persist through updates. My gallery required a reboot to see new pictures so you may need to do that too. I suggest unzipping the icons and then installing the theme so you only have too reboot once.
***DOWNLOADS***

Wallpaper

Icons

Paper Mache Theme

If you like my work please Donate.... I have a baby on the way and Im doing this to start his college fund:)

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
All ready posted by team member......

I have merged and fixed links in OP as well

Last edited:

StingRay

Reaction score
I am continually amazed at the talent that is on these boards when it comes to themes, ROMS, you name it!

very cool looking theme!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cant say i would use it, but an extremely unique and interesting theme

couldn;t agree more. Little too much going on for me but man, dang nice job on the theme man!

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
gotta message the creator and see if he plans on porting it.