Custom Emoticons+*~+*~+*~+*~+*--Metamorph Theme

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
EDIT:

CAUTION: I just put this on AFTER I installed the Watermark'D theme (8.0 update.zip for sprecovery) and went into a bootloop. After speaking with Bill1253 I think we have it all figured out.

I applied the metamorph theme to the MMS and TALK apps only. And that worked fine. Bill1253 ran the framework.res only and that worked fine for him. So pick and choose or install separately.

This is a MetaMorph XML Theme. I used the pro version of Metamorph from the market with UD 8.0. It might work with the free version but I'm not sure. This should work on any 2.2 rom but I've only tested it on UD 7.0 and UD 8.0. PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR CURRENT SETUP BEFORE INSTALLATION!!!!

It has individual theming for Mms, Talk and framework-res. You should apply all of them for best effect.

CorinaCakesEmoticons.zip

Credits:

928droid for creating the metamorph theme
Me for the emoticons :D

This screenshot was supersized so you can easily see them. They look super crispy clear on the droid.

Here's a screenshot of the various emoticons:

Stockemoticonsfordroid.png

Hope ya'll like it!!!

P.S. For some reason it will change your wallpaper when you install this :icon_eek: Just change it back lol

Last edited:

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
those are awesome cakes! my gf will love when she gets my droid, gonna be loading every pink and corny thing on it for her ;)

p.s - i missed my cakes!!!

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Spankies:icon_ banana:Spankies:icon_ banana:Spankies:icon_ banana: I miss my +*~+*+~*+*~+~*RafficaX+*~+*~+*~+*~+*-- too!!

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks great....classic Cakes stuff ;)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks TParker!! I love em better than the ugly green monsters lol

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My monsters are blue, and I like em' but these have Cakes written all over them

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see 203 people have looked at this thread. Has anyone used these? How do you like them? :D