Pandora skips songs

stanwelks

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on, though Pandora on my Incredible will randomly skips songs after a few seconds into the song or longer. I did not have this problem with the Motorola Droid.

and, some voice app comes on screen occasionally while running Pandora expecting me to give it voice commands AND I open up an email and it will not let me type messages because it thinks I'm still in Pandora and it gives me the "maximum number of song skipping message." I'm starting to wonder if Sense is buggy.

Anyone else having this problem?

Last edited:

bl42ed0

Reaction score
Only had the Pandora problem with a cassette adaptor and the silicon case on it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

kmo

Reaction score
I downloaded Pandora when I got my INC and haven't had one problem yet. I use it nearly everyday, Strange???? Maybe a setting's issue. Not sure...

jgibbons81

Reaction score
Not sure what is going on, though Pandora on my Incredible will randomly skips songs after a few seconds into the song or longer. I did not have this problem with the Motorola Droid.

and, some voice app comes on screen occasionally while running Pandora expecting me to give it voice commands AND I open up an email and it will not let me type messages because it thinks I'm still in Pandora and it gives me the "maximum number of song skipping message." I'm starting to wonder if Sense is buggy.

Anyone else having this problem?
I have exactly the same issue

quagmire0

Reaction score
Same issue here, with both my and my wife's phone. Seems related to the audio jack, as that is the only time the problem occurs. But yeah, Pandora skips songs and the voice dial app keeps popping up. I've even had it deleting stations on me.

OP
S

stanwelks

Reaction score
This happens when I have the audio jack plugged into my car stereo and it is also charging in my car so I was suspecting it could be one or the other that is causing it.

What is that voice dialing app that pops up? I do not even know what it is...

mrmessma

Reaction score
Problem Solved

I have a casio commando and had the same problem with it skipping only when plugged in to the power cable, not while on battery. I fixed it by putting it on high audio quality and putting it onto my phone memory instead of SD card. I think it was the SD card swap not high audio, but i can't be sure yet, but I've listened to 5 songs fully through and it's a huge relief.