Email issues and Pandora issues

b136624

Reaction score
It's mixed up emails from one account into another (yahoo emails in the gmail account), which means I can't delete the email now BECAUSE IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST THERE. Pandora just randomly changes song no matter where in the song it is at the moment. You like that song? TOO BAD. I'm playing this one now. Kidding, let's play this one instead. It dings notifications at me when I haven't received anything. Not sure if this is tied to the nonexistent email I can't delete, or the phone just wants attention. The built in weather app on the home screen thinks I'm 40 miles away in a podunk town. Which seems better than some people's, where their phone thinks they are in China.

Anywho, how do I fix the email issue and is there any way to fix pandora to stop skipping songs?

FergatROn

Reaction score
Are you running a custom ROM? Have you tried a factory reset? Its seems that something is seriously wonky with your settings.

SubMatrix

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the Pandora issue is a widespread one. I for one have the same issue.

As for the others, I'm not sure.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have the random email notifications when i havent gotten any. Its only my aol account though....

Its done it on every rom ive tried as well as stock.

Sent from my Liberated D2G

OP
B

b136624

Reaction score
I deleted my Yahoo email account on the phone and that cleared all the rogue emails in the Gmail account.