Palm Pre IS better than Droid!!

nerdkill

Reaction score
week. Why get suckered in to the lame voting. We know what is best. Only those that own inferior products worry about defending it so much. I am actually ashamed a bit at all the "you must vote" bs that has hit these forums. We know we have the best...to fall into this never ending trap is a joke. Just be happy enjoying what you have and knowing it is #1 rather than spending hours worrying about some website that decides to hold an online contest that means nothing. I beg Droid owners to get over this BS. It means nothing and you are falling into the hands of the losers.

:)

public perception = people buying droids = continued money being dumped into droid = new marketing billboards i saw today = continued support = more updating = more fun stuff for me = win

OP
thorn11166

thorn11166

Reaction score
wow yall did keep this going last night, and some flamers came too! lol yay join the party

RacecarBMW

Reaction score
apparently someone kept changing there ip address and voted for the pre multiple times.

In the comments someone said it got 1,000 votes in the first minute

darreno1

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Palm or someone had a link on twitter and also was soliciting the help of other sites not even Pre related. Like I posted earlier, a good portion of those votes are from people who don't even own Pres. I've come to realize these polls are only there to improve traffic and considering how easily they can be manipulated, are really a big joke.

Like someone posted earlier, we know which is the better phone, and it certainly ain't the Pre Plus.

Last edited: