Palm Pre IS better than Droid!!

OP
thorn11166

thorn11166

Reaction score
lol had to get the attention somehow with all these 2.1 post popping up, like a bagillion

OP
thorn11166

thorn11166

Reaction score
bump, lol yea had to get some attention among all these 2.1 threads!!! too many!

sorry double post

nerdkill

Reaction score
hahahhahha. that was hilarious. i'm pretty sure i have issues considering if the post said "nudes nudes nudes" i could care less. you put palm pre is better and i couldn't click it fast enough. i if you put iphone is better people would have just considered it spam. +1

OP
thorn11166

thorn11166

Reaction score
hahahhahha. that was hilarious. i'm pretty sure i have issues considering if the post said "nudes nudes nudes" i could care less. you put palm pre is better and i couldn't click it fast enough. i if you put iphone is better people would have just considered it spam. +1

kickass homescreen! :icon_ banana:

OP
thorn11166

thorn11166

Reaction score
alright, im going to bed, yall keep this alive and on the home page of droidforums till the contest is over! can't lose out to that inferior piece of hardware

nerdkill

Reaction score

kickass homescreen! :icon_ banana:

thanks. how in the hell is the droid losing so badly? maybe because they're giving them away and not charging for wireless tethering?

mjs31

Reaction score
week. Why get suckered in to the lame voting. We know what is best. Only those that own inferior products worry about defending it so much. I am actually ashamed a bit at all the "you must vote" bs that has hit these forums. We know we have the best...to fall into this never ending trap is a joke. Just be happy enjoying what you have and knowing it is #1 rather than spending hours worrying about some website that decides to hold an online contest that means nothing. I beg Droid owners to get over this BS. It means nothing and you are falling into the hands of the losers.

:)

nerdkill

Reaction score
can someone make a sticky or something? that was how we won in the endagadget vote if i remember correctly.

daftlush

Reaction score
Let Palm have it, they need all the help they can get.