VOTE, VOTE !! Palm is spanking the Droid in March Smartphone Madness FINAL!!

darreno1

Reaction score
Meh, who cares. Most of those votes are probably not Pre owners anyway.

adlo

Reaction score
Wow there is definitely a bot running for the Palm lol. There is no way in hell the Palm would be winning this match unless all iPhone, Blackberry and Palm users are voting against us or there was a voting bot running. We are down almost 5000 votes :icon_eek:

That may be the case come to think of it.... :dry:

dwagner88

Reaction score
The pre will win this and it probably should since it is the only phone in america with free tethering supported by the wireless carrier. And yes, I know you can tether with the droid, but not without violating a binding legal agreement between you and verizon. This is a huge feature for the pre.

mjs31

Reaction score

Agreed. These little website competitions are getting weak. Who really cares. If winning a battle on a website makes a difference then drop the Droid. Just weak to get involved with this. Maybe the reason the Palm is winning is because they dont want to spend time with their phone and just hang out and vote. I say we end this stupid "you must vote" BS and get on knowing we have the best phone. Why worry about it when we know we have it?

Really....why the hell does this vote matter? The battle is won in sales and overall user base experience. It will not happen with a single vote and even if the Droid wins here, someone else will start another. I say quit trying to defend, but rather enjoy knowing you have the best.

Defending has always been for those still thinking they are inferior. Get over it Droid owners!!!

Last edited:

smargm

Reaction score
Pre central has 350k members with the poll posted on the homepage of course they will destroy us.

Getaphixx

Reaction score
Pre central has 350k members with the poll posted on the homepage of course they will destroy us.

The admin's should send a shot directly into palm's micro mobo!

Send out a global PM to ALL OUR USERS asking them to vote!

35,000 votes should just about wrap up this crazyness..

Pssshhttt.. Really.. Palm Pre uh?

It barely beat the Nexus..

March Smart Phone Madness Game 6: Nexus One vs. Palm Pre Plus

HAHAHAHAHA

That's funny, I don't care who ya are!

Getaphixx

Reaction score

Agreed. These little website competitions are getting weak. Who really cares. If winning a battle on a website makes a difference then drop the Droid. Just weak to get involved with this. Maybe the reason the Palm is winning is because they dont want to spend time with their phone and just hang out and vote. I say we end this stupid "you must vote" BS and get on knowing we have the best phone. Why worry about it when we know we have it?

Really....why the hell does this vote matter? The battle is won in sales and overall user base experience. It will not happen with a single vote and even if the Droid wins here, someone else will start another. I say quit trying to defend, but rather enjoy knowing you have the best.

Defending has always been for those still thinking they are inferior. Get over it Droid owners!!!

Disagree..

I'm competitive.. What can I say..

Reaction score
COME ON MODS/ADMINS!!!!! STICKY IT, PUT IT ON THE HOMEPAGE OR SEND OUT A MASS EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA' GO GO GO GO!!

THIS IS DROIIIIIIIIDDDDD!!!!! (not sparta)

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
The pre will win this and it probably should since it is the only phone in america with free tethering supported by the wireless carrier. And yes, I know you can tether with the droid, but not without violating a binding legal agreement between you and verizon. This is a huge feature for the pre.

Actually no the iPhone has tethering abilities. Its advertised on the iPhone website as a feature. And you can tether using EasyTether from the market without being rooted on the droid.

smokiedabong

Reaction score
I don't even care to vote , this is not even a relevant vote . iPhone loosing to the BB , what a joke .