VOTE, VOTE !! Palm is spanking the Droid in March Smartphone Madness FINAL!!

JCo352

Reaction score
Umm that poll is dumb, obviously I voted for the Droid, but really, is it even a debate. Couple other things I saw on there is ridiculous, I hate the iPhone, but it should have beaten the Blackberry Tour out, and the Palm Pre should have never even beaten the Nexus 1. What is this world coming to.

mjs31

Reaction score
I just put 25 votes in. I'm at work so I'll do some more when I get home. We can't let this happen. Keep voting people!!!

You might want to check the little message that says "We've already counted your vote" each time you "vote."

It says that, but I still think it is counting it. I refreshed vote, refreshed vote etc and each time it went up by 1 vote even with saying that message. Yes, possible other votes came in right behind me, but I believe it counts it. I have yet to have it stay at the same number

Darkseider

Reaction score
OK. Been watching the results for a while and I have to call shenanigans. There is NO WAY in hell that the Pre vote can climb that fast. Since my last post at 6:10 PM the Pre has gained 617 votes and the Droid 213. Sorry something smells REALLY fishy here.

bill1253

Reaction score
I think the palm has a voting bot running. It is definately being tampered with. But who really cares? We know how awesome the droid is

hobby31

Reaction score
I just put another 75 votes in plus 25 while I was at work today. I got to agree there must be some voting bot for the pre. Must be that everybody is too excited about the 2.1 update and aren't voting.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well I just thought of another theory. What if all the iPhone users got all bent and are voting for the Pre? I love conspiracy theories!

pyro6128

Reaction score
someone here just needs to create a voting bot for our side!

PhontomF

Reaction score
I just put another 75 votes in plus 25 while I was at work today. I got to agree there must be some voting bot for the pre. Must be that everybody is too excited about the 2.1 update and aren't voting.

Unless you voted from 75 different IP addresses then your effort was for nothing. :icon_eek:

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Wow there is definitely a bot running for the Palm lol. There is no way in hell the Palm would be winning this match unless all iPhone, Blackberry and Palm users are voting against us or there was a voting bot running. We are down almost 5000 votes :icon_eek: