VOTE, VOTE !! Palm is spanking the Droid in March Smartphone Madness FINAL!!

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Theres over 54 thousand people registerd on this forum, if we really wanted too we can take them anyday

hepbone

Reaction score
Let's get this voting done! We can't really lose to the Pre!

Reaction score
If the administrator puts up this poll on the FRONT PAGE, we can win. Most android sites are posting it up for support. Where ya at Droid Forums?

deputc26

Reaction score
Honestly the Pre PLus is a great phone, I don'y think it gets enough credit, It's just that the Droid is an even better phone, voted.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
I voted for my lovely droid! and I came from Sprint and the Palm Pre... The phone blows, too many damn problems with everything on it! GOOOO DROID!

dmo580

Reaction score
Why would you ever vote for the Pre? Cheap build versus durable build with METAL housing too. What phone even comes close to that build? Not the Nexus One, NOT the iPhone.

OS customizability, custom roms, development groups, some stuff on XDA can work here no problem, Cyanogen mod, etc etc. overclock, fully unlocked bootloader, rootable, etc. Wow. What a joke Palm.

superglen99

Reaction score
come on people we pulled the droid up and on top of the iphone we need to do it for the pre!!

jmart8684

Reaction score
somethings a little weird wit hthe pre voting..vs. the bold, they had 12,xxx votes when it was over, against the hd2, it had 9,xxx votes at the end of the poll, and it now has 9,xxx in about 5 hours

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
somethings a little weird wit hthe pre voting..vs. the bold, they had 12,xxx votes when it was over, against the hd2, it had 9,xxx votes at the end of the poll, and it now has 9,xxx in about 5 hours

I just voted three times in rapid succession and the Droid count did not go up!!

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is really funny... I've NEVER seen ANYONE with a palm pre here in Bama the VZW guy here in Tuscaloosa say they never sell them.. the Bold or whatever BB VZW gets more love than that thing... it's ghastly!!!

Droid has won so many awards and the pre wasn't even close... i like a good battle and i can take a loss if i have to but, the #'s just don't look right.. especially with most of the DRoid sites pitching in...