OTA Update

Xerofire22

Reaction score
Just got an OTA update, already had OTA Gingerbread. Anyone know what this fixed?
my only problem is the phone restarts once or twice a day.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

tracfour

Reaction score
Look

I had the same issue with my phone restarting about one to two times a day. I discovered that it was the App look out that was causing it. I uninstalled it and my problem was fixed.

VZW_CS

Reaction score
Droid X OS update

Hey everyone. I truly understand your concern with the OS update for your Motorola Droid X. Some of the enhanecments from the last software update include; Download Manager App, App and Power Management Details, Multi-Touch Key-Chording, Improved Word Selection and Copy Functionality and many more. I have listed a link below to view all of the enhancements and steps to download the software:http://support.vzw.com/system_update/droid_x.html

Natey2

Reaction score
Thanks! All *respectable* software products/apps have a "What's new is this release" section somewhere, where people can review it before deciding if they want to update/ upgrade.
I always subtract 1 star in my Market app ratings if a developer omits the "What's New" section in his description, and explain that in my review of the app.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.