OT.. just curios how many of us own MAC computers??

IDroid4s

Reaction score
ok so we all love our androids....just wondering how much of us own an apple MAC?? i have one and i love it!:D

oops i spelled Curious wrong..lol

Syraz

Reaction score
got a MBP I love it, great with my photography hobby..plus running 3 OS' fills the geek needs in me also

alboboy10

Reaction score
I'm boycotting apple products haha. I like macs, don't care about their laptops but love the air. Wouldn't buy one though. I don't like the company and I'd hate giving them more money and being one of the reasons they have huge profits every quarter.

Besides, waiting for chromium os to come out. :D

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
i have to use them at my school, but dont own one. too much of a gamer//a lil more expensive then needs to be, their laptops are nice quality though i'll have to say.

OP
IDroid4s

IDroid4s

Reaction score
yeah they are great computers but i agree they are way too damn expensive

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
Got a MBP, wife has a 4s, gonna get the ipad3 when it comes out. I'll never own an iPhone though, to closed system for me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Got a MBP, wife has a 4s, gonna get the ipad3 when it comes out. I'll never own an iPhone though, to closed system for me

So why the iPad then? Just curious. They're essentially the same thing.

CrimsonTide55

Reaction score
I looked at all the Android tablets and none of them really stood out to me. For me having a tablet is just an extra, meaning I don't really need one to do anything productive. The wife really likes the ipads so I told her when the 3 comes out we'll get one. She has over 1200 songs, movies, and paid apps so it'll have a lot of content on it. Ill mainly just watch vidoes on it and surf the web. If a really good Android comes out in the next batch I may pick one of those up 2.

I agree though, the ipads are overrated...

tbever

Reaction score
imac 24, mac mini, three macbooks, one other school macbook, BUT one quad core pc, one hexacore pc, 2 dual core pc, lenovo laptop, all win7 (and a few dead soldiers in the attic). Prefer windows for getting things done, macs for screwing around on the internet. Macs are prettier, no doubt but games are better on the pc.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Macs are prettier, no doubt but games are better on the pc.

I'd have to slightly disagree:

pc pic.png

;)

goosedeath

Reaction score
You pay for what you get w/ a Mac. I was using a second hand Mac laptop until it was 10 yrs old. I got a pro last year, love it. It'll last at least 5 years. Any longer than that and it'll have more than paid for itself by not having to replace 2-3 PC equivalents. Plus I can run windows and linux on it all at once.
I don't want to sound like a snob .I don't like what apple has been doing, suing everybody for everything. Their hardware and os is really top notch though.
I love my nexus and Android.

Sent from my Liquified Galactic Unicorn.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You pay for what you get w/ a Mac. I was using a second hand Mac laptop until it was 10 yrs old. I got a pro last year, love it. It'll last at least 5 years. Any longer than that and it'll have more than paid for itself by not having to replace 2-3 PC equivalents. Plus I can run windows and linux on it all at once.
I don't want to sound like a snob .I don't like what apple has been doing, suing everybody for everything. Their hardware and os is really top notch though.
I love my nexus and Android.

Sent from my Liquified Galactic Unicorn.

It's simply untrue that mac's last longer, they use the same hardware that other companies use.

I build all of my PC's and they'll last 10+ years easily.

KingTee

Reaction score
It's simply untrue that mac's last longer, they use the same hardware that other companies use.

I build all of my PC's and they'll last 10+ years easily.

+ 1 if someone is using 2-3 PC's in 5 years they don't need to own a computer lol. I have a acer extensa laptop and emachines desktop that I bought 5 years ago and they both are running strong.