OS Change: From iOS to Android or Android to iOS

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How is the screen brightness in bright sun compared to Note 4? If I recall you had that also

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yeah you know they still didn't fix that part ...but it's slim so you can easily twist the wrist and angle it just right...oh wait ! I think that activates remote control ..sorry ...hehe

6s Plus

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Yeah you know they still didn't fix that part ...but it's slim so you can easily twist the wrist and angle it just right...oh wait ! I think that activates remote control ..sorry ...hehe

6s Plus
I don't have many complaints about my note 4 but that is probably the biggest.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
@cereal killer HVDA I think I have that on my Panasonic TV too ...I've not had any issues with it and I think maybe trade it in for the SHVDA super slick and super slim ...oh did I mention sexy screen ...hmmm or is that SSHDVDA ?

6s Plus
SSHDVDA Z2A 4 Phoenix was just announced so you may want to wait!! Its invisible until you turn it on, really cutting edge tech!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
One thing I'll say from an android fan is I feel like I have to make compromises. I can never get the ultimate android device. One of the things that apple fans know is the device they get is the best apple iphone until the next year (as stated by @cereal killer). With android we are coming a long way in bridging the gap between phones. No longer do one manufacturer straight up dominates in one category and 2nd place is a long ways off. But let's take 2015 and the best android device was arguably a tie between the Note 5 and Nexus 6P. Where the Nexus 6P shines is in the area of support and clean android with little to no software slow down, the Note 5 shines in having the best camera, sleek design, and intriguing software that makes use of the Note 5 larger screen. We can not get an android phone with the best camera, best battery, best support, best software, and cleanest android experience. Do iphone have apple bloat, yup, but do the apple bloat get in the way of performance?

Before an android fan get mad thinking I am bowing at the throne of Apple, no I am not. Apple have its flaws, some which @bkdodger pointed out in not being able to use a 3rd party launcher or have widgets. But I would like to be able to buy the best android device once a year with no compromise. I am not so much caring about the ability to root it or not but I would love a Note 5 with nexus software where I can get the latest from google while choosing the Touchwiz software I want to use even if it means me having to download the Samsung galaxy app store (in other words treat touchwiz software like other apps in the app store). A note 5 nexus with S Pay, S health (yes I use that app) and a few other Samsung apps without having to compromise specs, performance, or drive space to bloat, to me would be equivalent to the iPhone (android's best device in all departments for that year). OK I know I am dreaming but hey I remember dreaming about quad core processors back during the Droid days.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Went from Android to apple....back to android.....back to apple....and now I'm back to android!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk