Ordering online for VZW employees

JFDroid

Reaction score
Anyone able to order online on a VZW employee account? The upgrade screen on my employee acct doesn't list the Droid. Is this typical and is this hapening for anyone else?

Kind of a big bummer. It could be days before I can order this phone... And I have to do it online due to company policy stating employee accounts can't upgrade in the stores! And like I said, when I log in on my account, the site doesn't list the Droid as an option to upgrade.

Just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This was the same thing that users were posting about the NE2 discount also. Will keep you updated.

tsguy52

Reaction score
I'm having the SAME problem?!?!!??!

What region are you in?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you say what type of discount employee's normally get, might get a second job there :)

tsguy52

Reaction score
Can you say what type of discount employee's normally get, might get a second job there :)

50% off the service and upgrades every 10 months with 2 yr contract pricing. The contracts we sign are binding for 1 year.

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
I'm in Northwest Ohio. Considered the Midwest region. You?

tsguy52

Reaction score
I'm considered South here.. Still not showing on the upgrade section.. this is stupid!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
a friend of mine that works for verizon down here in florida was told she wont be able to order the phone till tuesday or wednesday. She says new devices are always like this.

tsguy52

Reaction score
a friend of mine that works for verizon down here in florida was told she wont be able to order the phone till tuesday or wednesday. She says new devices are always like this.

I have been in the past..? who knows!

tsguy52

Reaction score
So here's what I'll do when a customer calls in for support on the new device:

"I'm sorry customer, but we aren't allowed to have the phone to actually get to use it and educate ourselves on it. You'll need to call back in a couple of weeks when we actually know more about the phone."

OP
J

JFDroid

Reaction score
Hahaha. I'd laugh if you seriously told someone that

p.s. I'm on my iPod touch, I'll respond to private messages tomorrow from my desktop :)

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still not showing the NE2 discount for me, doing it either way. I have searched JUST under the PDA / Smarthphone section and also by searching it by only motorola, both ways failed to show me.